If you are (like me) waiting until the very last possible minute to Christmas shop, here is a compilation of my top gifting items that are mostly available for purchase in stores.
1. Target Pave Bow Stud Earring – the sweetest little bows and the price ($12.99) is hard to beat!
2. Essie 4 Piece Cube Winter Collection – for the manicure lover in your life.
3. Palm Beach Entertaining – hoping to receive this book myself for Christmas! Available at Barnes & Noble
4. C. Wonder Bon Appetit Cheese Board – obsessing over this! Order from C. Wonder by noon on the 20th and receive it before Christmas.
5. Sephora Glitz & Glam Party Sampler – a perfect gift for the beauty buff.
6. C. Wonder Black & White Elephant Plate – adorable little plate to add a touch of personality to the home.
7. J. Crew Backup Battery for iPhone – great for the girl who is always on the go!
8. Crane & Co. for J. Crew Sketch Note Cards – I am a big lover of unique stationary and this J. Crew and Crane & Co. stationary set is just perfect.
9. Martha Stewart Glitter Set – for the crafter in your life.
10. diptyque Votive Candle Set – diptyque candles are always a hit. They make great make up brush or pen holders after the candle has burned through.